Don’t run away from winter – embrace it for its attractive qualities. Think, cosying up next to a toasty fire place in your very own private cottage at the base of the Grampians. Plus dining at the renowned Royal Mail Hotel restaurants.
• Two nights in a king-bedded Mount Sturgeon Cottage
• 5 course dinner for two in the 2-hatted Wickens at Royal Mail Hotel
• 'Feed Me' menu for two in Parker Street Project • Breakfast hampers for two each morning • Taste and tour the Royal Mail Hotel cellar
An $80AUD surcharge applies for Saturday night stays. No Sunday or Monday check ins available. Package excludes public holidays and special events. Direct bookings only. Valid until September 30th 2019. Not available with other offers. T&C's apply.
$2,700 per couple/twin. $50 surcharge for Saturday night stays
This is for the ultimate wine lovers, who want the royal treatment. Visit some of Victoria's best wineries and return to the Royal Mail Hotel for a world-class meal at our two-hatted restaurant, Wickens at Royal Mail Hotel.
• Return transfers from Melbourne • One night in a Deluxe Mountain View Room
• Fully guided visits to wineries and restaurants
• 8 course dinner in Wickens at Royal Mail Hotel with cellar match wines
Contact Australian Wine Tour Company for enquiries and to book.
A three day, two night package showcasing the Grampians National Park and Dunkeld’s surrounds. Spend a day walking and soft 4WD touring our favourite locations with your personal Eco Certified tour guide. Experience the southern section of the Grampians Peaks Trail, waterfalls, rock art sites, native flora and fauna and spectacular views. The tour will be tailored to your requirements. Top the experience off with luxury accommodation and Royal Mail Hotel’s renowned dining. Includes:
• Two nights in a Deluxe Mountain View room • ‘Feed Me’ dinner for two • Breakfast for two each morning • A days combination of tailored walking and soft 4WD touring with a personal guide, tailored to you, • Hikers Lunch for two • Five course degustation dinner for two in Wickens at Royal Mail Hotel • A tour of the Kitchen Garden
Subject to availability. No check in on Sat, Sun, Mon. Tour will not run in event of park closure or conditions deemed dangerous. Guests recommended to bring suitable walking gear, sunscreen, water bottle and hat.